Tuesday 22 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/04/top-ten-gateway-booksauthors-in-our.html

This is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Where Fellow Book Bloggers Share The Top Ten of The Given Subject.


Top Ten Characters That Have Stolen My Heart

1. Myrnin
Morganville Vampires
 http://morganvilletexas.com/index/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Underground-Myrnin.jpg
“Myrnin turned away to pick up his Ben Franklin spectacles, balanced them on his nose, and looked over them to say,
"Don't do drugs. I feel I ought to say that.”
 
2. Damon Salvator
The Vampire Diaries
http://ajshadowcat.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tvddamonemotionsnotext.jpg
"I didn’t say you were supposed to be okay with it, I just said I’m not sorry. But you know what I really am? Selfish, because I make bad choices that hurt you. Yes, I would rather have died than be human. I’d rather die right now than spend a handful of years with you, only to lose you when I’m too old and sick and miserable and you’re still you. I’d rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was, because that’s who I am, Elena, and I’m not gonna change. And there’s no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons that I’m wrong for you."

3. Otto Malpense
H.I.V.E
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/211/a/6/otto_malpense_by_black_angel_kitteh-d425es1.png
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Oh, and a megalomaniacal headmaster, the world's deadliest assassin, giant mutated plant monsters, an international cartel of supervillains, and the security forces of every country on earth, but other than that... just fear."

4. Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123129/2685635-Percy7.jpg
 “We're staying together," he promised. "You're not getting away from me. Never again.”

5. Tamani
Wings
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/214/b/d/tamani_by_whiteowlsconfections-d59mbx7.png
"Tell me," he said, his voice sharp and demanding. "Tell me David is all you need or want out of life." Ηis face was close to her, his soft breath caressing her face. "Τhat you never think of me when you are kissing him, that you don't dream of me the way I dream of you. Tell me you don't love me.”

6. Astley
Need
 http://31.media.tumblr.com/d72cf96833120a5d49fa84357ad0f43c/tumblr_mm2pjdlpCd1s2l81qo1_500.png
“I want you to want me because you want me, not because of grief, not because he is not here. I want you to love me for me. I want you to kiss me first and not because you need me to help you, but because you need to kiss me.”

7. Artemis Fowl 
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl



“If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm crazy. That's the way history is written.”

8. Four
Divergent
http://media4.onsugar.com/files/2014/03/19/837/n/1922283/29d7ab98f57a8477_CBD-05516R.JPG.xxxlarge/i/Helllllllo-Four.jpg 
 “For a few minutes we kiss, deep in the chasm, with the roar of water all around us. And we rise, hand in hand, I realize that if we had both chosen differently, we might have ended up doing the same thing, in a safer place, in gray clothes instead of black ones.”

9. Anubis
Kane Chronicles
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/319/4/c/anubis_by_germanmissiles-d32wcw5.png 
"Anubis ignored her (bless him for that) and held out his elbow for me - a sweet old-fashioned gesture.
" May I have this dance?"
"I suppose," I said,as noncommittally as I could. I looped my arm through his, and we left the Plastic Bags behind us, all of them muttering,"Oh my god! Oh my god!"
No ,actually, I wanted to say. He's my amazingly hot boy god. Find your own.”

10. Simon Lewis
The Mortal Instruments


http://the-mortalinstruments.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/simon2.jpg
“Jesus!" Luke exclaimed.
"Actually, it's just me," said Simon. "Although I've been told the resemblance is startling.”
-------------
Additional Note - 8pm - 22/04/14
I Wish I hhaIadded Sherlock Holmes to this list! However I didn't think about that until now!
-------------

*All images are used for reference only, I do not own any of the images so I have linked them all back to their original source*

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 22 April 2014 at 07:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Simon! I love him. So witty and sarcastic. He's great!
Here's my TTT! I did my top ten book boyfriends. :)

 
At 22 April 2014 at 07:51 , Blogger Nicole said...

DAMON <3333 I haven't read the books but Ian Somerhalder is perfect. And I loved Four in Divergent but he lost me in Allegiant. Great topic!

Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

 
At 15 May 2014 at 02:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree that's what makes him so brilliant! and I will take a look!

 
At 15 May 2014 at 02:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ah Ian is, I agree! and if you read the books only read the first two or three as they go a little nuts after that... I agree with that too! Four lost me in Allegiant he was horrid to Tris!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home