Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/04/top-ten-gateway-booksauthors-in-our.html
This is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Where Fellow Book Bloggers Share The Top Ten of The Given Subject.

Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From.

I have used the stats bit on goodreads to help with this!
1. Rachel Caine - 20 books
2. Rick Riordan - 16 books
3. P.C Cast - 12 books
4. Eoin Colfer - 9 books
5. Mark Walden - 9 books
6. L.J Smith - 8 books
7. Jeff Kinney - 7 books

8. Anthony Horowitz - 7 books

9. Meg Cabot - 6 books

10. Liz Pichon - 5 books

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 29 July 2014 at 10:26 , Blogger Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Had I gone down a different reading path many years ago, I'd have Rick Riordan, Anthony Horowitz and Eoin Colfer on my list, too. As things stand, Riordan got an honourable mention. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home