Tuesday 23 December 2014

Just a Message

Dear Readers,

It is that time of year again and my blog has gone all festive so just in case I don't have a chance to say so later:


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's been a great year full of new starts for me; I got a job, began university and passed my driving test.

But it also has been a year of endings not just in my personal life but also in the book world where I have had to say goodbye to many of my all time favourite book series.

What has happened for you this year? you can tell me about it in the comments below. Did you have to give up on a favourite series or did something significant  happen in your life this year?

I can't wait to see what next year will bring!

Have a lovely holidays!

-Rachel Simson @ The Reading Rose

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home